Who we are?
While experiencing the 10th year in existence and continuing to grow locally and internationally, welcome you all to SAW Engineering. The SAW engineering has come a long way and today covers all 9 provinces of Sri Lanka with its Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Telecommunication, Panel Board Manufacturing, Water and Wastewater Management and other related services. While moving forward with a firm determination, the company has grasped the significance of the 21st century being a brave new world of information technology.
We are now ISO 9001:2008, ICTAD EM-1 & C2 graded company with several foreign projects in Myanmar, Bangladesh, Maldives, India and Singapore. We constantly seek to drive new technological, eco-friendly innovations to protect the environment which is one of our foremost responsibilities. We believe that is our prime duty to ensure that the future generations will inherit this irreplaceable mother earth with its beauty intact and also to contribute towards current societal needs through our CSR projects.
Connect and be Connected
Creating Maximum Value for All, While Moving at the Speed of Ideas
Design and build services including turnkey basis Project Management
- Complete Electrical Systems (HT/ LT/ ELV)
- Civil Constructions
- Fire Detection and protection Systems
- Water and wastewater management
- Indoor and outdoor enclosures and panel boards
- Telecommunication & Telecom Infrastructure
- Customized Renewable Energy
- Lightning Protection Systems
- Lighting Systems (Industrial, Residential, Solar Street Lights)
- UPS and Battery Systems